Hiranandani Bannerghatta Road
A PERFECT ADDRESS FOR A WELL-BALANCED LIFE IN BANGALORE
Hiranandani Bannerghatta Road | Phase I Completed | Phase II under Construction
POSSESION DATE: 1st Dec 2021 | 1 BHK – 419 | STARTING PRICE:35 Lakhs Onwards
This property in Bannerghatta Road has witnessed a paradigm shift in the last decade and is one of the sought-after real estate destinations in Bengaluru today.
House of Hiranandani is the new residential Apartment project launched in off Bannerghatta Road, Akshayanagar, Bangalore.
House of Hiranandani comes in the luxury living segment. This project offers spacious Apartments with luxurious features. House of Hiranandani at Bannerghatta is set within a tranquil lake side sanctuary offering stunning views of the city.
12 kilometers from Bengaluru’s central business district but in a very close proximity to reputed restaurants, shopping and educational.
Located at Bannerghatta Road in Bangalore, Hiranandani Queensgate is inspiring in design, stirring in luxury and enveloped by verdant surroundings. Hiranandani Queensgate is in troupe with many famous schools, hospitals, shopping destinations, tech parks and every civic amenity required, so that you spend less time on the road and more at home.
The scenic views & beautifully landscaped surrounding from the apartments offer the most breath-taking ambiance that will transcend you to the next level of living, rejuvenating your senses at the House of Hiranandani’s communities.
- Fully equipped clubhouse
- Landscaped gardens
- Gymnasium | Swimming pool | Games | Playground
- Recreation rooms | Parks & Cafes | Amphitheater
- Outdoor sports courts
- Children’s play area, party hall
- 24/7 securities | CCTV Surveillance
House of Hiranandani Facts
Location of House of Hiranandani Bannerghatta Road
Floor Plans & Technical Specifications
House of Hiranandani Bannerghatta Road, Prices
Size – 595 Sqft
Price – 35 Lakhs Ready Dec ’20
Size – 982 / 1079 / 1210 Sqft
Price – 69 Lakhs Ready Dec’20
Size – 1411 Sqft
Price – 90 Lakhs Ready Dec’21
Size – 1486 / 1693 /1811 Sqft
Price – 1.15 Cr Ready Dec ’20
- It is close to Kormangala – one of the most happening places in Bengaluru
- Reputed companies like Infosys (5.1 km) and HSBC (4.5 km)
- State Highway 87 also known as Bannerghatta Road links it to other parts of Bengaluru
- The Outer Ring Road connects it to Banashankari, Yeshwanthpur, Koramangala, HSR Layout, Marathahalli and Malleswaram
- Electronic City (6.5 kms) which is home to a number of top MNCs and IT companies, is easily accessible from Bannerghatta.